FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the new Nissan Note Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join.

If you're new here please introduce yourself in our Newbies Forum, we also have a new orders forum for anyone looking at ordering the New Note.

RADIO CODES FOR FREE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Maddog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maddog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RADIO CODES FOR FREE
    Posted: 17 Feb 2017 at 6:48pm
Hi All
i have a 59 plate nissan note tekna and for some reason i got in the car and radio starts asking for pin code. i looked all over and one garage wanted 45 quid to take radio out, get serial number and then generate the code. total rip off. 
so i called Nissan customer services on Phone: 0330 123 1231 or you can email at Email: gb@nissan-services.eu

they simply asked to lock the radio (put wrong code in 3 times) and take a pic of the info that appears. a copy of my drivers license and details, as well as proof of ownership of the car (i used insurance document as has my details on and the car reg details) and a contact number.
a nice service desk person called me, gave me the code and hey presto all working fine :-)

so Dont pay to get the unlock code for your radio, this works 95% of the time, and they generate a new code for you

how it helps 
Thanks

Never worry about yesterday, look forward to tomorrow, LIVE for the now...
Sponsored Links

daly1213 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daly1213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 12:29pm
I got my radio code from www.onlineradiocodes.co.uk and got it straight away. 

Also worth noting they have a free phone line 01942604333 where if you're stuck they kindly talk you through everything.
yorkiegramps View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yorkiegramps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 hours 26 minutes ago at 10:57pm
Yeah, but they charge you for it. I contacted the Nissan on the link above and they will give me the code for free. Just waiting for my reg doc to arrive so that I can get the code.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic